Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Zoo

We made the trip down to Colorado Springs again to go to the Zoo with my brother and his family. It was fun but Jane wasn't as excited about it as I thought she would be. She was just all about holding hands with Brielle and playing with the umbrella. You'll see. Here's the highlights.


Is it just me or are Giraffe's tongues the nastiest things ever.













It has been so great to have my brother so close this last couple of months. Jane loves it too. She is in love with his girls.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, August jut can't come soon enough. Just seeing pictures of Jane....I want to kiss her face off! Thank goodness I get to see you guys every few months...I would go insane without it! Love you...Jane is SUPER cute with Brielle in the pictures...

    ReplyDelete