Wednesday, April 26, 2017

After a 4 year hiatus, I decided to keep this blog updated, mainly because I am getting old and keep forgetting things the kids are saying and doing.  So instead of summarizing the last 4 years, I'll start with the last 2 weeks.

First off, Hazel is starting to say a lot of words and it is a lot of fun to watch her learn.  Anything is better than the constant high pitch screaming, however.

Jane had a dance recital for us and involved Grant.  They dressed up for the occasion.  Jane likes to teach Grant her sweet moves.

While in Mexico, I got a couple of luchador masks.  It took a while to get Grant to wear his, but I finally got him to pose for this picture.  Jane is showing off her fan behind us, also from Mexico.

I managed to get Jane and Grant to perform this song for me.  They have been working on it for an upcoming primary program.  They both love music and both are taking piano lessons.

Anyway, that is all for this week.  I gotta start slow.

1 comment: