Monday, April 18, 2011

One More

I wanted to post one more video I took while my sister was in town. This one is turned the wrong way but then I remember half way through the video and turn it the right way. It is kind of hard to see what is going on but my niece kept running around in circles and would plump down by Jane and it would make her laugh.


Good times. So we are here in Canada now. Like I had mentioned in my last post the weather is still like winter here. It pretty much snowed lightly all weekend. So needless to say we haven't ventured out very much. We have only really gone out to do some grocery shopping and the such. It is a little overwhelming to go out and try to find my way around. I forgot how different the streets and freeways are here. We did get a GPS before we left so that has been helpful. I need to just get over it and go out. I just don't know where to go yet.
Jane has been struggling to adjust. She was waking up a lot at night for the first couple days. The last two nights haven't been so bad. She has been fussy but I think that she might be teething. I don't really know how to tell but I have my suspicions. This leads me to the Jane picture of the week. It is one of the things that makes me think she is teething.


She is sucking those lips way in. Jeff said she looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid. I think she looks like an old man with no teeth. Either way it is funny. She just started this yesterday.
Well we will keep all aprised of what is going on. Jeff has a 4 day weekend so we are trying to decide if we should do something. I guess it depends on the weather.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love her laugh! It makes me laugh. She looks SO sad in the picture at the bottom of the post. Poor baby; I need to come and see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your camera not work in Canada? Because we haven't had an update for a while...

    ReplyDelete