Wednesday, September 18, 2013

cooking class

      As some of you know, I try to eat healthy. I don't eat a lot of meat or dairy. So I have a lot of people ask me what I eat. I always say 'well I have some good recipes I can share'.  But I don't ever end up sharing them for one reason or another. I had an idea a while ago, from seeing other people do it, that I would do a cooking class. Not in that I show people how to cook but that we cook together and share the recipes that I have. I really do love to cook but I don't want to spend a ton of time doing it. So easy, fairly quick and healthy recipes. Why not share? So I had the first one. It was a small showing but will grow in time. I do plan to have another in a couple of weeks. We cooked the black bean soup and the mango chicken at the class. The other is just a bonus recipe that is really easy and good. I will continue to share the recipes that we do in the classes and maybe more. 

PS you should be able to save the image and then print it on our own. 







No comments:

Post a Comment