Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Other Day

The weather has been getting nicer here, which only means more than one day in a row of 70 or over. But we took advantage of the sun one day. I just happened to have my phone and so these are all shot with that.


She figured out how to pull out the grass and of course she wanted to eat it. Here is a video of her pulling it out. so exciting





Not lovin the stroller.


She was eating the leaves too. She got so upset when I took these from her.




Our apartment complex. Our building isn't in this pic because it is around the corner but they all look the same.


She loves standing but still can't stand on her own. She is doing the army crawl now though.


We are hoping that the good weather continues even though there are still some rainy cold days.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Ka-BOW-za~ I'm SO excited your coming this weekend. I just CAN'T wait to see you guys. Super cute pics & video!!! Love & miss you TONS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the video and the pictures. She is such a hard worker. I will have her come over and do my lawn.

    ReplyDelete