Friday, June 8, 2012

Summertime

Since my last post was kind of depressing, I thought I would do one that is happier. I don't want that last post hanging over me. So here are some things we have done lately since the weather has been so nice. FYI lot of swimming suit pics. Of Jane, of course, not me.

Over Memorial Day we went to the part with Becky and her kids. There is a river that runs through and a train and other fun stuff. I thought I had a pic of us on the train but I can't find it, sadly.





I have been doing more biking lately too. Jane really love it. She gets excited when I ask her if she wants to go on a ride. Here she is all geared up and ready to go.


There is a pool just a mile or so away from us. It has a kiddie pool and some really fun slides. These pics are from the other day. We went to the pool again today. Jeff was able to go with us today. He and I went down the slides a bunch of times. It was really fun.


A very pregnant Camille. Just have that dang baby already :)



Jane has really become quite the water baby. We would get out of the pool and she would just head right back over. She got so she could manage to move and spin herself in the big pool as well. In the kiddie pool she walks around on her knees in the floaty.
We have been the to park a couple of time. This one is a splash park and I forgot her suit. She had fun nonetheless.


This is her nursery friend Clive. He kept getting water out of the fountains and pouring it in her bucket. Then she would dump it right out again. She even drank it once or twice. Gross.


All of the pics were taken with my phone so they are not the best quality. So it has been a pretty fun summer so far. We can't wait for the rest of the summer. So many fun things already planned. Starting with our trip to Utah next week. Ya for weddings :)

1 comment:

  1. Jane is the cutest.

    Sad to hear about your garden and flower bed. MAJOR bust.

    ReplyDelete